Well, alot has happened since I last updated. I will make it as brief as I can. my house was broken into again. This time, sine all the valuebles where stolen, they just took household things. movies, lingerie, cookware, clothing, all the jewelry, SS cards and birth certificates, checks, ect. A little bit of everything. I really can't go into all of it...it is so painful. but since then I have had to follow up with several business where they wrote hot checks to. I have to explain that my husband is dead so he did not write this hot check to wendy's. and as for the checks with my name on them, I don't get off quite so easy. I have to get police and bak report... all this extra trouble. (Like I don't have enough to deal with!!) I am pretty irritated with it! So after all that I decided not to live by myself. <(the people who robbed me twice live across the street. And they have been bailed out of jail, so they are still there. And the other day, the police told me that they where arrested for chasing a guy down the street with a knife and then when that failed, trying to run over said man with his own vehicle.)> They are on so much drugs. Drugs bought with my money. OKAY. I said i wasn't goign to talk about it so I will just stop.
I decided to give this thing another shot in hopes of finding some other widows. My plans now include moving again. I have been staying with Jordan's best friend and his family since the robbery, but that was just a stopover place. It has been good, but I think the next people I am staying with will be more long term. I have also decided to start back to school. This is a really huge step for me to ever think about. But that is what Jordan wanted. He wanted me to go back to school and finish. He also wanted me to remarry...but we will wait on that. Anyways, I am applying for dental hygiene school next fall. I am surprisingly excited about this. It is pretty competative, so I am going to be so proud if I get in.
I guess I should keep this short if I ever hope for someone to read it. Today is the 3 months anniversery of jordan's death. God, I miss him. Life without him is totally not worht it. I really wish I was dead...that God had taken me with him. But he didn't...so unfair.
No comments:
Post a Comment