Monday, December 15, 2008

another change...


After the first of the year I will be moving again. I am so excited to report that I have bought my first "big girl" bed. Furniture is So expensive! This is my first endevor to build my credit. It is a really big step for me that I am doing things to plan and invest in my future. A future without my best friend. I know he would be proud of me, though. I was a little sad tho, because I know he wouldn't like the bed that I chose. But I know that if he where here he would say "baby, I am dead! I don't care! Get whatever bed you want!" He was so funny!

As silly as it is. I am kinda excited about having a new room. This one will be about twice as big as the one I am in. I am wanting to really "nestle in." have a space that is my own where I can make myself a nook, where I can be safe and comfy. (sigh) I want to decorate it really nice, where I am surrounded by happy peacefull things. Just even imagining it lowers my blood pressure 10 points. Down side= it will be expensive to buy all new things, and decorate. upside= I don't have to spend that money on chemo!!

Still so excited about applying to hygiene school. My lover would be so proud.

No comments: