Thursday, January 8, 2009

100 things...really!?


Okay so I stumbled apon this website...a guy named dave or something. And I read about his self challenge to go a year with onehundred personal items or less. Woah. I love getting rid of stuff. Giving it away...throwing it away...purging. It cleanses the soul!! But I am not sure if I am up for that right now. I feel like I have lost so much this last year, with Jordan and both roberies, I would like to know that I can hold on to something if I really wanted to. So I don't think I will be taking this challenge right now, I have got enough challenges to keep me ocupied for now. But I do want to thin out my stuff some and I begin to move and sort throug hmy things. Only have things I really want, like, and use and eliminate all the other pointless things. So maybe I will do my top 100 online since I am NOT doing it in real life...at least not yet.


1. (new)Bed

2. Winston

3. Childhood piano

4. Great-grandpa's armoir

5. Guitar

6. sonicare

7. makeup

8. Girly books

9. Afew DVD's

10. Laptop

11. IPOD

13. Couch

14. Rocking Chair

15. Coffee table

16. Chandelier

17. night stand

18.jeans

19. jeans

20. jeans

21. t-shirt

22.t-shirt

23. t-shirt

24. t-shirt

25. nice shirt

26. nice shirt

27. nie shirt

28. nic pants

29. nice pants

30. skirt

31. skirt

32.dress

33.dress

34.dress

35.dress

36. purse

37. purse

38. flip-flops

39. boots

40. tennies

41. heels

42. heels

43. heels

44. blow dryer

45. round brush

46. pony tails

47. bobby pins

48. curtains

49. cardboard deer head

50.-60. framed pictures

...to be continued

wow...that is alot of my stuff already!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Would it be 100 items per person in your home? Or a total of 100 items per home?!!!
Cuz I totally hope it's the former and NOT the latter!
At least, for MY home.

Kitty @ Four Toms and a Mom said...

Great idea! I say less is better! I can think better without clutter, and nowadays, I can't afford not to be able to think!

I love it!